15 July 2009

Leather Rosee.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I have only ever worn this jacket once, as it is a very bold print. but once placed with a plain white summers dress they both even one another out. and with high heeled sandels it can have a summer look. The whicker bag to can be used at the night or day.

The close up photo is loverly i know, but showed the jacket up-close :)

Wearing ...
Jacket - Vintage , Dress - Mkone
heels - Newlook, Bag - 2nd hand

13 comments:

Tessies Hearts said...

Oooh I love that jacket, I'd wear it aaaall the time!!

nicola xx

Maria said...

Hi! Thank you for the comment on my blog! It's me in the pictures most of the time and sometimes I photograph my close friend Paula with clothes from her lovely wardrobe.. Take care/ Maria (from Sweden)

monkey toes said...

i Fancy the jacket and wedges

Unknown said...

Love the jacket and great shoes xoxox

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Adorable look--I am coveting your jacket.

erin baillie-rutter said...

wonderful look!
that green jacket is so so nice, looks great with the white dress.

you've got amazing style.

xx

Unknown said...

love the jacket...so retro, so chic

Anonymous said...

amazing jacket. definitely got the retro vibe going on. amazing. x

http://lisa-smalldetails.blogspot.com/

[LA] said...

LOVE THE JACKET!






lainarollercoaster.blogspot.com

The Biche said...

Nice jacket!

tonia fashion tour said...

heyyy this is Tonia!!!just saw your comment in my craft blog....thanks for stopping by!!

http://toniasartandcrafts.blogspot.com/

tonia fashion tour said...

just follow you!!!!kisses...visit or follow my craft blog!!

Unknown said...

i love the third photo. you are so cute. and i love your blog too.

thanks much on your visit to my site. you are so sweet.

have a great day!

http://denisekatipunera.blogspot.com